A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margery Chirwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margery Chirwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chirwa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chirwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margery Chirwa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirwa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chirwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margery Ulema Chirwa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margery U. Chirwa practice?
- Dr. Margery Chirwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Margery Chirwa practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.