A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margery Chirwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margery Chirwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margery Chirwa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirwa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chirwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chirwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margery U. Chirwa practice?
Dr. Margery Chirwa practices Family Medicine near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Banning Family Physicians.