A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margery Gass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margery Gass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gass graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margery Gass MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margery Gass practice?
- Dr. Margery Gass has 1 office location.
Dr. Margery Gass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.