Dr. Margery Gass, MD
Dr. Margery L S Gass MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gass graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margery L. Gass practice?
Dr. Margery Gass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cleveland Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Gass, Dr. Gretchen Gass, Dr. Gretta Gass, Dr. Madge Gass, Dr. Maegan Gass, Dr. Maggie Gass, Dr. Mamie Gass, Dr. Margaret Gass