Dr. Margery Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margery Howard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2014

Best Dr. on the planet!

I first saw Dr. Howard in 1990. At the time I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins lymphoma and the other doctors had given up on me. Dr. Howard gave me a second chance at life. She sat with me and explained the disease and how it could be controlled. She also explained to me my options, which other doctors didn't. Today and because of her treatment program I live! She showed me that she cares about her patients and is very willing to provide the need support beyond just being a doctor. She forms relationships with her patients and goes the extra mile in providing care. I trust her with my life and I am sure that she provides the best treatment plans for her patients within her power! No just think back we met in 1990 all others had given up hope for me and my care! I am still here cause she did mot! You count the years and than tell me who is the best! She gets a 10 plus in my book! Thank you Dr. Howard job well done!

May 24th, 2012

Very disconnected.

When my father started hospice care, Dr. Howard came to the house to assess him. She spent only minutes with him, and then explained that hospice care was recommended, and asked about 10 times if there was anything else we needed. The manner in which she was asking was, she wanted to leave. After she left, my father passed away 1.5 weeks later; and we never heard back from her during his last few days or after he had passed. Prior to starting hospice care, she was very stand-offish when we would be in her office. Her staff was very rude when it came to scheduling and telling us that we needed to see her at specific offices even though she works at multiple locations.

June 20th, 2017