A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MargEva Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MargEva Cole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. MargEva Cole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MargEva Morris Cole MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. MargEva M. Cole practice?
- Dr. MargEva Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. MargEva Cole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.