A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margherita Abe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margherita Abe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Abe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margherita Campobassi Abe MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margherita C. Abe practice?
- Dr. Margherita Abe has 1 office location.
Dr. Margherita Abe practices Anesthesiology and Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.