A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margherita Abe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margherita Abe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Abe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margherita Campobassi Abe MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margherita C. Abe practice?
- Dr. Margherita Abe has 1 office location.
Dr. Margherita Abe practices Anesthesiology and Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.