A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margie Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margie Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margie Kahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margie Ann Kahn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margie A. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Margie Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margie Kahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and League City, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.