A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margie Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margie Lim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margie Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margie Lim practice?
Dr. Margie Lim practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.