A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margit Chadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margit Chadwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chadwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margit Cornelia Chadwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margit C. Chadwell practice?
- Dr. Margit Chadwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margit Chadwell practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.