A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margit Chadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margit Chadwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chadwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans