A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margit Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margit Nemeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margit Nemeth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nemeth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margit A Nemeth MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Margit A. Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Margit Nemeth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margit Nemeth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.