A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margit Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margit Nemeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemeth
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nemeth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margit Nemeth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nemeth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margit A Nemeth MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Margit A. Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Margit Nemeth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margit Nemeth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Cardiologists.