Learn more about Dr. Margit Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margit Nemeth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margit Nemeth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nemeth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nemeth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margit A. Nemeth practice?
Dr. Margit Nemeth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Cardiologists, and Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.