Dr. Margit Nemeth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margit Nemeth?

Ridiculously Busy..

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I understand having to wait in all doctor offices..but after 45 min. and 50 bucks i expect my cardiologist to sit down for 15 min and answer all my questions, not like Im trying to have lunch with her or something.... As I fired off questions she was trying to walk out the door. Not my fault you are behind Dr.., but I expect to have real discussion about my treatment plan to make sure we are both on the same page regarding my blood thinners. Instead of her just saying.." oh thats a problem" She has too many patients and not enough time.. do yourself a favor and see another reputable cardiologist.. who cares how good they are if they aren't good to you!

Posted on November 15th, 2014

Dr. Nemeth was recommended by a friend. I was very happy with the way she communicates and look forward to seeing her in the future.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr Nemeth has provided care for family members and friends, we have the privildge of being associated with her for approximately 6 years. She is one of the most caring doctors I have meet in a very long time. She is extremely professional and well as personable. If you are considering visiting with her, I believe you will find your self in extremely good hands.

Very nice doc!

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Both my husband and dad see Dr. Nemeth. I've also suggested her to several friends. We all like her a lot!

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Staff was nice. Found Dr. Nemeth uninterested in my visit and they were not even busy that day (according to one of the staff). She made no attempt to explain why she was putting me on any of the medications she was putting me on and when I tried to ask, she became irritated and annoyed and could not get out of the room fast enough. I have later spoken w/ other people including healthcare workers who do not feel she is a good choice for a cardiologist and have had experiences like mine and some even worse. I am going to trust my heart to someone I can trust.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Waited too long and she was in and out in 3 minutes. Left everything to her assistant. Didn't even take the time to give me follow up instructions or instructions on new medication.

J Smith

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I called this clinic to make an appointment with another Doctor however, it would be weeks before I could so the receptionist said she used Dr. Nemeth so I made my appointment with her and found her to be very caring and felt I got an excellant check up. I have recommended her to a co-worker and am glad to do so.

Posted on January 28th, 2009