Dr. Margit Winstrom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2014
Excellent Doctor! Very thorough and takes time to listen
I love this doctor! I have seen her for about 5 years and I really like the amount of time she spends on a visit. I have never felt rushed and she always explains things thoroughly. Dr. Winstrom is very knowledgeable, open minded and does not dismiss the validity of alternative medicine (herbs & acupuncture). Her staff has always been wonderful, very polite ladies who never seem put out when I have questions about price or need to reschedule an appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Winstrom to anyone!

March 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor, caring in the old-fashioned way
Even though I have health insurance, I go to Dr Winstrom, who does not take any insurance plans. Her fees are transparent and reasonable, and she doesn't try to sell you every unnecessary test and medicine she can. Even with insurance, we end up paying more with in-network doctors! She listens to you and cares. She is experienced and makes you comfortable with her. Our whole family, including kids, go to her.

February 11th, 2009
VERY SATISFIED, WILL RETURN
I had a situation where I went to the hospital Emergency Room in a panic, and the next day went to her for followup care. She was thorough and took time to listen to all of my thoughts, and agreed with the ER doctor's prescription and course of care. We discussed alternative medicine in general and she was appreciative of my knowledge and overall good health. She calls herself the "Good Old Fashioned Family Doc" and has been around for quite a while. She does not let insurance companies tell her what to do, she does not get paid by them. I would not hesitate to return to her.