Dr. Margit Winstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margit Winstrom?

Excellent Doctor! Very thorough and takes time to listen

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I love this doctor! I have seen her for about 5 years and I really like the amount of time she spends on a visit. I have never felt rushed and she always explains things thoroughly. Dr. Winstrom is very knowledgeable, open minded and does not dismiss the validity of alternative medicine (herbs & acupuncture). Her staff has always been wonderful, very polite ladies who never seem put out when I have questions about price or need to reschedule an appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Winstrom to anyone!

Excellent doctor, caring in the old-fashioned way

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Even though I have health insurance, I go to Dr Winstrom, who does not take any insurance plans. Her fees are transparent and reasonable, and she doesn't try to sell you every unnecessary test and medicine she can. Even with insurance, we end up paying more with in-network doctors! She listens to you and cares. She is experienced and makes you comfortable with her. Our whole family, including kids, go to her.

VERY SATISFIED, WILL RETURN

Posted on February 12th, 2009

I had a situation where I went to the hospital Emergency Room in a panic, and the next day went to her for followup care. She was thorough and took time to listen to all of my thoughts, and agreed with the ER doctor's prescription and course of care. We discussed alternative medicine in general and she was appreciative of my knowledge and overall good health. She calls herself the "Good Old Fashioned Family Doc" and has been around for quite a while. She does not let insurance companies tell her what to do, she does not get paid by them. I would not hesitate to return to her.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017