Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Margo Anderson is a very caring person. It is very comfortable to talk to her and ask her questions about health problems you don't understand. She always asked many questions to see why I am not feeling as well as I should.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Since my becoming a patient of Dr. Margo's, my concerns have been handled with "top priority." She has been very kind, caring, conscientious & thorough. I appreciate Dr. Margo, her nurse Kaylynn & all the help they have given me during my ups & downs.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fowler was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She made me comfortable and offered so many different solutions to my medical problem. Also she is very understanding and patient when you are talking to her. You can tell that she loves her career!

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply put, she IS the BEST!! I always leave her office with knowledge, all my questions answered. She never makes me feel rushed, but almost as if I am her only pt. (although I know better). As long as she is In practice, I will always be her patient.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Anderson-Fowler is always very respectful and has wonderful bedside manner. She explains things in detail so there are no questions when you walk out the door. She always has the health of her patients as her number one concern.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have found Margo Anderson-Fowler to be a very personable health care provider. She is kind, caring & very compassionate; she has a 100% concern for the reason of your visit, being considerate as well, of my thoughts & feelings in making a decision.