A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Budman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Budman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Budman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Budman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Budman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Chanate Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Vanessa Budman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margo V. Budman practice?
- Dr. Margo Budman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margo Budman practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.