Dr. Margo Budman MD Patient Reviews

March 7th, 2017
Fabulous Doctor Could not ask for more

February 18th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Budman
Dr. Budman is very caring, courteous, and has good bedside manners. I read other reviews that were not as positive, although, having had appointments on an emergency, being squeezed in, when she is more hurried, she nonetheless checked me out and gave appropriate medical advice. I felt Dr. Budman was very thorough. She has gone out of her way to accommodate me when I had a special need. I have full confidence in Dr. Budman and I would recommend her as a physician.

April 17th, 2015
An excellent, attentive MD for several health issues
Dr. Budman is attentive and professional. She has referred me to excellent specialists when appropriate. I have quirky medical issues and she has taken time to really listen, hear my concerns, and prescribe appropriate treatment. She has also been able to explain the course of action taken by the specialists in a way that makes sense to me.

September 8th, 2014
RDH
She was so unresponsive to my requests Thought I didn't know anything and now I had ask for tests that are now proving to be very diagnostic..She is so behind the today's knowledge..So bad a physican..hope you don't pick her

May 2nd, 2011
First time a doctors lied to me
I have been seeing Dr. Budman since I was a kid and it seems like no matter what ailment i go to her for she always disregards my symptoms and blames it on my poor diet. The last straw with her was when i went to her wanting stronger meds for my ulcer because the current meds had stopped helping (a very bad sign for ulcers). As usual she proceeded to lecture me about my diet (which although she never asked had changed since the ulcer) and then told me that I did not have an ulcer and it was all the junk food i was eating that made my stomach upset. I left completely outraged that she just disregarded everything i had done with the SRJC doctor (who I originally went to about the ulcer and who was giving me pills). Luckily im above 18 now and was able to switch doctors, they gave me stronger pills and believe I have a peptic ulcer as well as H pylori A BACTERIA INFECTION IN THE STOMACH FROM THE ULCER WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED IF NOT FOR DR. BUDMAN LYING TO ME ABOUT THERE BEING STRONGER MEDICATIONS AVAILABLE

June 23rd, 2010
I found Dr. Budman to be caring and sensitive.

April 14th, 2010
She does a lot of talking without listening and is quick to get done with you. She is very cold and unwelcoming. She failed to make me feel comfortable and seemed to put words in my mouth. She is a horrible doctor and I will not be returning. Please beware, she does not seem to care to much for her patients. I would think that a doctor would be a lot more friendly and helpful.

March 9th, 2009
I am very impressed with Dr. Budman, she is a really GREAT doctor.