A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Carrancejie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Carrancejie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Carrancejie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrancejie graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Carrancejie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Juliana Carrancejie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margo J. Carrancejie practice?
- Dr. Margo Carrancejie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margo Carrancejie practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians.