A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margo A. Cox practice?
Dr. Margo Cox practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.