A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Gromoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Gromoll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromoll graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gromoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo A Gromoll MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margo A. Gromoll practice?
- Dr. Margo Gromoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Margo Gromoll practices Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.