Dr. Margo Hein-Muniz MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Havre, MT

3.6

April 15th, 2014
Nightmare
I was a loyal patient of Dr. Muniz for 9 years. I was in my second pregnancy and my last two visits I was told I needed to met the other Dr. that was there not knowing why. Well long story short she had lost delivery rights and I had no idea 9 months no one had told me that she wouldn't be delivering my 2nd child. I was very upset to have been lied too for 8 months, next I had a appointment every week at the end on my pregnancy I show up on my appointment day and the office was shut down, no one had called to even let me know, then I'm trying to get my records and a statement on what I paid for the year, and no one can seem to tell me how to get that information. I call her new office in Montana and the staff actually hung up on me, very rude. I would have never expected to be treated in the manner I was after a loyal honest patient of 9 years! I would never recommended her to anyone.

September 9th, 2012
Avoid at all cost!
Saw Dr. Muniz many times over the years. She finally had to perform a hysterectomy. Her lack of skills led to a fistula. Which she then misdiagonsed. Two surgeries and many Dr's later, I am healed. This also happened to a friend of mine that saw her. Avoid at all cost! On her website she claims to have an interest in bladder repair.. what a joke! She can't even make a simple diagnosis (since she created it I could see where she would not want to).

August 22nd, 2010
great at finding out my problem
i went to several doctors. she figured out that I had MS. I had gone to my FP, neurologists and they told me it was in my head. Now she has me at the MCG center for MS and I am getting better. She deliveredmy baby. She is awsome

June 22nd, 2010
Ms.
Extremely knowledgeable doctor, kind and caring. Note from the unhappy patient above is disturbing and obviously one-sided. I have recommend Dr Mun ...

May 26th, 2010
Best Doctor in Aiken
DR, Muniz is a wonderful doctor. She diagnosed me with cancer and has been there with me and my family during my chemo treatments. She sent me to Dr Squires at Augusta Onocology. Dr Muniz's has a wonderful and caring staff.

May 26th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Muniz is a wonderful doctor. Doctor Muniz and her staff are wonderful. She rescently diagnosed me with Pancreatic Cancer. My primary care doctor d ...

May 18th, 2010
Had to go to 3 more doctors after having a hysterectomy by Dr Muniz - and have corrective surgery by a specialist in GA. A year and a half after my hysterectomy all is good... still paying bills! She is AWFUL! I know of others who made out worse than I did and are still going to specialists. My life was my couch for over a year!

May 18th, 2010
THE WORST DR EVER
She performed a hysterectomy on me.. 3 more doctors and a surgery later her damage is corrected. She should never be allowed to touch another patient ...