A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Hudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Hudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Silbar Hudson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margo S. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Margo Hudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margo Hudson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.