A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Hudson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Hudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo S Hudson MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margo S. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Margo Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Margo Hudson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.