A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Hudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Hudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans