A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Orr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Orr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Jaffe Orr MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margo J. Orr practice?
- Dr. Margo Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Margo Orr practices Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists.