Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 24th, 2015

I suppose the real test of a physician is them accurately diagnosing some weird illness, but my health is good, so what I can say about Dr. Kober is that she seems very smart; I've asked her about oddball stuff I've read and she always has the knowledge. But my favorite thing is her friendly, inquisitive manner. There's no white coat and "*I* am the doctor" attitude. She's more like that smart friend who knows way more about how bodies work than you do. She was recommended to me by a doctor friend and I feel lucky to have her.

Most Awesome DR EVER show details Most Awesome DR EVER
by Allison on Dec 18th, 2014

Smart, thourough, accurate and makes me feel like she really cares.

by Larry Nielsen on Dec 2nd, 2014

Margo is simply the best of the best, and I've been going to her a long time.

Nov 8th, 2011

Excellent care, excellent listening skills, excellent service! Has to be one of the best out there! Always refer others to her.

Might be time to look for a new Dr. show details Might be time to look for a new Dr.
Sep 16th, 2011

Doesn't follow up. Give test results no matter how bad with a written form letter. Rushed through the appointment without giving me time to ask questions. She has been attentive in the past but not this time. Very obvious she didn't care about me or my health.