A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Thienemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Thienemann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Thienemann, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thienemann graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thienemann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Lynn Thienemann MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margo L. Thienemann practice?
- Dr. Margo Thienemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margo Thienemann practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.