A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Thienemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Thienemann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thienemann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thienemann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Thienemann, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thienemann graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thienemann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Lynn Thienemann MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margo L. Thienemann practice?
- Dr. Margo Thienemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margo Thienemann practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.