A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margo Weishar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margo Weishar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weishar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weishar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margo Weishar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weishar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weishar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margo Lynne Weishar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margo L. Weishar practice?
- Dr. Margo Weishar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margo Weishar practices Dermatology near Spring House, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Spring House Dermatologists.