A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Clasquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Clasquin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margot Clasquin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clasquin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clasquin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot E Clasquin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Margot E. Clasquin practice?
- Dr. Margot Clasquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Margot Clasquin practices Otolaryngology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Otolaryngologists.