Learn more about Dr. Margot Feintuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feintuch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feintuch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margot Feintuch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feintuch graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Gina Feintuch MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margot G. Feintuch practice?
- Dr. Margot Feintuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Margot Feintuch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.