A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Feintuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Feintuch, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feintuch graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Gina Feintuch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margot G. Feintuch practice?
- Dr. Margot Feintuch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margot Feintuch practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.