Dr. Margot Ocampo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Margot Ocampo?

July 14th, 2016

Dissatisfied

I have a very hard time calling their office. The staff are very unfriendly. Calling for my lab result was so frustrating,the Doctor never called me if the lab result was good or bad.I am changing my doctor now. I gave one star.

February 24th, 2016

poor follow up

Making the appointment was okay, however the wait time is too long, the office staff in the hospital office were unentertaining and the office itself was so disorganized. I was on time of my appointment but I have to wait for an hour before she gets to me. I am supposed to have my yearly check up but I was not checked at all, no head/neck to toe check. She ordered blood work which I did, and no call from her or her office stating that I was okay or not and I have to request multiple times for my blood work result,only to find out that my WBC was elevated and I did have an infection. I went to urgent care and they took care of me. My dog's vet do better job than her, in terms of communication and follow up. I will not come back as a patient nor refer her to anyone.

January 7th, 2016

Ocompo is careless and has attitude problem

Horrible doctor ever. Doctor should help to resolve patients issue and make them feel better. Ocampo just works for money. She doesnt like to answer patients questions. She has attitude problem and she treats her patients as a burden. Shes a careless and all she did on my prenatal chekups was to measure my tummy with a tape. And she didnt even tell me if she was keeping my delivery due date by period or by ultrasound. Both had a difference of a whole week. I had to literally ask her about everything myself. She would not even ask me if im taking my prenatal vitamins. Choose this doctor if you dont care about your life and specially if you pregnant and you dont care about your baby.

November 10th, 2015

First, when I came in the office the staff is very friendly. I had an appointment and it took them more than an hour to see me. When they took me to the back, I spent at most 6 minutes with the Doctor. She sent me for lab work. I have been calling the office for more than two days now for my results, and I still haven't received a call back from the doctor. I think I should start looking for a new provider.

November 6th, 2015

I don't like her, she is unfriendly

September 7th, 2011