Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margot Rubinstein
Dr. Margot Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Margot Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Margot Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye, NY.
Dr. George Hogben
Rye, NY 0.10 mi50
Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Rye, NY 0.28 mi15
Dr. Allison Downer
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Rye, NY 0.28 mi21