A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margot Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rubinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Susan Rubinstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margot S. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Margot Rubinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margot Rubinstein practices Psychiatry near Armonk, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY.
See Armonk Psychiatrists.