A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Savoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Savoy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margot Savoy, FAAFP, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savoy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Savoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Latrese Savoy FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margot L. Savoy practice?
- Dr. Margot Savoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Margot Savoy practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.