A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Vloka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Vloka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vloka
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Vloka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margot Vloka, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vloka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Vloka has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Eva Vloka FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Margot E. Vloka practice?
- Dr. Margot Vloka has 7 office locations.
Dr. Margot Vloka practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Middletown Cardiologists.