Dr. Margot Vloka MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Nampa, ID

2.8

March 8th, 2013
She gets the job done.
I am a 3 time cardiac arrest survivor. Had hypothermia treatment and a medically induced coma performed on me. Caught pneumonia while I was in the E.R. and had an ablation done. Dr Vloka was there through it all. Yes, she is a little rough around the edges, but she knows what she is doing. I was diagnosed with Wolff Parkinson White syndrome by Dr. Vloka. Less than a month after my last day in the hospital, I am basically back to normal. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a cardiologist or electrophys biologist. Like I said, she is a little rough around the edges. That's partially due to the fact that it's hard to understand her (she's from Poland) but her nurse practitioner is there as a middle man for communication purposes. DEFINITELY would recommend her.

July 13th, 2009
Hurried, Rude, Uncaring
My 91-year-old father was seen in the hospital last month by Dr. Vloka. She and her nurse were brusque, condescending, demanding, and uncooperative. When we said we had questions about the risks of installing a pacemaker in a 91-year-old patient with a long history of infections, her nurse said, "What could you possibly have questions about? Dr. Vloka explained the procedure to you already. (which she did not) You NEED TO KNOW that your father is not the only patient in this hospital". When another cardiologist recommended no pacemaker be implanted, she lost her cool, so we "fired" her. Six weeks later, Dad is now doing fine without what might have been this invasive, unnecessary procedure.

March 8th, 2009
Rude, abrupt, doesn' listen. If you don't agree completely with her, she won't work with you. It's her way or no way.