A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Waitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Waitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waitz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Waitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Waitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Waitz DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margot Waitz practice?
- Dr. Margot Waitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margot Waitz practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.