A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margot Waitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margot Waitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Waitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margot Waitz DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margot Waitz practice?
- Dr. Margot Waitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margot Waitz practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.