A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margreete Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margreete Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margreete Johnston, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margreete Gaye Johnston MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margreete G. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Margreete Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margreete Johnston practices Pediatrics near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Hermitage Pediatricians.