Learn more about Dr. Margretta Ameigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margretta Ameigh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ameigh
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ameigh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margretta Ameigh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameigh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ameigh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margretta Ameigh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margretta Ameigh practice?
- Dr. Margretta Ameigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Margretta Ameigh practices Family Medicine near New Cumberland, PA.
See New Cumberland Family Physicians.