A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margretta Ameigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margretta Ameigh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margretta Ameigh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameigh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ameigh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margretta Ameigh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margretta Ameigh practice?
- Dr. Margretta Ameigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Margretta Ameigh practices Family Medicine near New Cumberland, PA.
See New Cumberland Family Physicians.