Dr. Margretta Ameigh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margretta Ameigh?

January 12th, 2015

Great experience for 25 plus years

She always takes the time with you. She is terrific

December 17th, 2014

Sometimes hard to get through to the OFFICE. I don't think the office staff is rude, I do think they are understaffed for the workload. No other problems.

April 20th, 2014

Patients of Dr. Ameigh

We`ve been with Dr. Ameigh for many years and throughout the years I`ve noticed not only how professional she is but also the personal aspect she related to our family. She is a very kind, caring, loving and most importantly a very knowledgeable physician. On a scale from 1 - 10 we would 100% reccommend her to everyone.

April 16th, 2013

Horrible Staff

February 4th, 2012

What's not to like!!!

Dr. Ameigh has been my physician for many years and here we have a doctor that listens to her patients, does not over medicate, over test, over anything, yet at the same time she always seems to have the nack to go right to the heart of the problem. I know my body and she knows I know my body and that is the way she works. I always have felt so blessed in having her for my doctor. Thanks Dr. Ameigh for being there and for being who you are.

August 28th, 2008

Love Dr. Ameigh.....office staff has to go!

I love Dr. Ameigh. She is always cheerful and helpful and listens to what I have to say. However, the office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I have no idea how the one woman has kept her job to this date she is such a sour puss. But then I figure who cares about her anyway, I go there because I like Dr. Ameigh, I don't have to be nice to the grumpy office woman.

July 21st, 2008

Good doctor plagued by terrible staff

Dr. Ameigh is a very caring and helpful person. However the office staff leaves something to be desired. They are consistently rude and grudgedly take on new patients for her. The staff also schedules as many patients in as short amount of time as possible. This is not to dicourage any potential patient. This is just a friendly warning that the help of Dr. Ameigh comes with some obsticals. But is well worth it.

October 2nd, 2017