A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margretta O'Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margretta O'Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margretta O'Reilly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Reilly graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. O'Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Center for Dermatology
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margretta O'Reilly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margretta O'Reilly practice?
- Dr. Margretta O'Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Margretta O'Reilly practices Dermatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dermatologists.