A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margrit Shoemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margrit Shoemaker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margrit Shoemaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoemaker graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shoemaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margrit Mary Shoemaker MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margrit M. Shoemaker practice?
- Dr. Margrit Shoemaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margrit Shoemaker practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Endocrinologists.