A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerita Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerita Gonzales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerita Gonzales, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerita Gonzales MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerita Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Marguerita Gonzales has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marguerita Gonzales practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.