A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Aitken, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Aitken, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Aitken has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Elizabeth Aitken MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite E. Aitken practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Aitken has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Aitken practices Plastic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeons.