Dr. Marguerite Aitken MD Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

March 29th, 2017
Excellent plastic surgeon
Excellent experience. I was unsure what type of procedure would give me the results I was looking for and Dr Aitken spent time explaining what treatments would produce which results. This gave me the confidence to select what was best for me. Her office staff is outstanding as well.

January 26th, 2017
Best breast!!
Dr. Aitken did a breast reduction for me 10 years ago to this day it is still the best decision I ever made during that time she was warm compassionate and put all my nerves an dr. Aitken did a breast reduction for me 10 years ago to this day it is still the best decision I ever made during that time she was warm compassionate and put on my nerves t ease.

January 26th, 2017
She was the only surgeon I trusted.
Dr. Aitken was wonderful. I had consults with multiple doctors and there was no question that Dr. Aitken would be my surgeon. She knew what I needed to have done to get the results I wanted, even though I wasn't completely sure myself! She had her vision and did an excellent job. Great care before, during and after surgery. I'm thrilled with the results and I'm not even three months post-op.

October 6th, 2010
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Aitken last year and my only regret is that I didn't do it 15yrs ago! She is very easy to talk to and I felt like she really understood my concerns. I had such a great experience that I referred my mother to Dr. Aitken for a face lift and her results are beautiful!!