Dr. Marguerite Barnett MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Barnett is a phenomenal Doctor, brilliantly talented, & extremely knowledgeable in her field. I felt safe and cared for and the results were beyond my expectations.

August 4th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Absolutely the best surgeon I have ever been a patient of. Her skills are excellent she is honest with her outcomes and will take her time to answer any questions you have. I would highly recommend her services.

March 24th, 2016
Very skilled and intuitive surgeon. Dr Barnett is the best plastic surgeon. She doesn't leave your face pulled and looking like you had surgery. Just youthful and natural.

February 12th, 2016
I am a thirty one year old male going into U.S. Military and upon enlisting I had been informed a tattoo on my neck would make enlistment impossible. I contacted Dr. Barnett about my problem and together we found the best option for me to fix the issue in a timely manner. My tattoo was roughly three inches wide and tall stretching the back of my neck. Dr. Barnett not only removed the entire tattoo in only two visits but my neck has now made a full recovery with VERY little signs of any work being done at all. Dr. Barnett's staff scheduled prompt return checkup after each procedure and were very polite. Should you find yourself in need of any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery I urge you to go see Marguerite Barnett. I felt no pain. I had a quick recovery.

February 10th, 2016
I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Barnett. I went to her for a skin consult regarding a skin lesion. I was happily surprise that she was able to perform the surgery that day in the office. She was very professional and kind hearted. She made me feel at ease, telling jokes and informing me of what she was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett. She is the best!

February 6th, 2016
I have had several surgeries with Dr. Barnett, from hernia repair to skin cancer removal; she is always pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient,and the surgeries have been completely successful and amazingly pain-free. She is absolutely my first choice for surgical procedures.

February 4th, 2016
This is the best doctor I have had in my lifetime. PERIOD. Dr. Barnette has performed quite a few surgieries for me and the results have always been astonishing. Most have been on my face and I have no scars..in fact...one week after my last 2 surgeries you couldn't see a scar. She is kind and knowledgeable and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She helps me look young too lol.

September 11th, 2015
Sorry i didnt put the overall rating!!! I highly recommend her if you need an explanat of breast implant !

September 11th, 2015
Explant breast implant
Dr. Barnett help me to figure out why I was so sick. She remove my silicone implants after 12 years of poison!! So happy with results no lift, no drains!!!

June 9th, 2015
Breast Reduction Surgery
I immediately took to her personality. I feel like she was extremely knowledgeable in her field. I felt safe and at ease, and her staff is wonderful. So far, I've had great results.

March 10th, 2015
Qualified and compassionate surgeon A++
Dr. Barnett is extremely competent, personable, double board certified, perfectionist, compassionate beyond belief, with a knowledgeable and friendly staff... Great experience! Dr. Barnett helped put me back together, correcting previous botched surgeries performed by another surgeon. Dr. Barnett is amazing, and I highly recommend her and her staff.

February 18th, 2015
Beware of Dr. Barnett's arrogance!
I had a horrific experience with Dr. Barnett and she refuses to even acknowledge it was her fault despite several doctors and surgeons that agree. She claimed that she knew exactly how to remove my breast implants via the transaxillary approach and that I should be fine to be awake during the procedure as it would take approximately 15 minutes or so. Instead, she prematurely deflated the implant sacs to where she couldn't even find them and dug roughly around in my armpits and chest for TWO HOURS as I laid there trying not to cry from the pain. Due to her abusive tugging, I had softball size swelling in my armpits and a large hematoma on my chest that had to be monitored by doctors for several months. Her excuse for draining the sacs before she actually clasped them and could pull them out was, "I didn't want us to get wet." What??? Let's see, get wet or be in pain with immense swelling and a hematoma for months...hmm. I highly suggest you do your homework on the qualifications your surgeon has on your specific procedure. Dr. Barnett might be great at many things, but removing implants via the armpit is not one of them. The removal of my implants should have been a simple recovery yet it was MUCH worse than when I had my implants put in. (Crazy!) I would never return to that office.