A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Billbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Billbrough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billbrough
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Billbrough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Billbrough, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billbrough graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Billbrough has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Regina Billbrough MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite R. Billbrough practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Billbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Billbrough practices Ophthalmology near Crum Lynne, PA.
See Crum Lynne Ophthalmologists.