A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Billbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Billbrough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billbrough
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Billbrough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Billbrough, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billbrough graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Billbrough has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Regina Billbrough MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite R. Billbrough practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Billbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Billbrough practices Ophthalmology near Crum Lynne, PA.
See Crum Lynne Ophthalmologists.