Overall Review

3.4

May 25th, 2013
Helen T
Just wanted to extend thanks to Dr. Billbrough and her entire surgical staff. Recently had two cataract surgeries. I must say, for one who was petriefied of surgery. However, Dr. Billbrough make me feel completely at ease, and the nurses were great. I have recommended the Center for Sight to several friends who too have since had cataract surgeries. It's great to know we have such a fine facility in Delaware County!

April 30th, 2012
Very nice, listens very well
Overall experience was very satisfying, Dr. Billbrough listens very well to your concerns. Always asks good questions in regards to you general health Status. I never feel rushed, she takes time to answer and make sure you understand everything. The Staff is nice and very helpful.

November 7th, 2011
Love Dr. B and her staff

September 29th, 2011
I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I have to say I am amazed that I can see well after 60 years of wearing glasses.I was so impressed with the professionalism of the entire office staff and the care given. The facility is immaculate!The surgical experience could not have been better. I felt that the nurse that took care of me was top notch and Dr. Billbrough and her anesthesiologist were very calming.I had heard of Dr. Billbrough and everyone I talked to raved about her. I am so glad I listened to them.Thanks DOC!!!!!Couldn't be happier with the results.Follow ups were great, didn't have to wait.One thing I can say is that you are treated as a person, not just another number in the book.THANK YOU ALL !-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

September 27th, 2011
She ruined my eyes
Dr. Billbrough is the most arogant eye doctor. I had to get cateract surgery and she told me I was a good candidate for the multifocal lens. I had nothing but trouble, and she kept telling me to wait, I was inpatient. The last time I saw her with the same complaints, she told me she would see me in 6 months. I went immediately to another doctor, and thank goodness I went when I did. He had to remove the multifocal lenses, and if I had waited any longer that would have ruined my eyes. A friend of mine had regular cateract surgery, and she had to have hers removed too, because what was put in were the cheapest lenses out. I would never recommend my worst enemy to her.

July 9th, 2011
Best Eye Doctor Ever
I have a rare and difficult corneal condition, and have struggled since 1992 to find an accurate diagnosis and treatment. Shortly after moving to the PA suburbs, I found incredible care with the doctor. words cannot express the relief of findingmsomeone who listens to me, can accurately diagnose my condition, discuss options for care and make a real difference in the quality of my life. I would not realize how rare a treasure she is without having managed to survive all the prior eye doctors who haven't a clue or made my condition worse. Thanks to her highly competent and intelligent care, my vision is better than ever, my cataract surgery was expertly done with terrific results, my frightening experiences with corneal injuries are reduced to nothing, and my husband and several friends have found the same results by consulting her for many other challenges. When considering how to proceed with lens implants after cataracts, Dr B spent the time with me to carefully consider the best choice-- and of course her guidance was excellent. I have recently spoken with other cataract patients and learned how unusual this is and how often other doctors do not even ask. A grade of A+ for this rare find who you may trust fully with any vision problem! - A grateful patient