A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brathwaite graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brathwaite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Dianne Brathwaite MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite D. Brathwaite practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.