Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

After being told I had a blighted ovum which I had never heard of in my life; by another doctor who was cold and mean, I swited to Dr. Brathwaite. She was not only there for me but also was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me step by step. She answered all of my questions no matter how many times I asked or how stupid they may have been. I lost myself during the loss of my child and she was an achor and support system. I have recommended to friends and family.

May 13th, 2016

Save yourself the time and trouble, go elsewhere.

How do you not prescribe prenatal vitamins to a patient in their 2nd trimester? Bedside manner is horrible, unprofessional, distracted and does not care about patient but will follow up if it's concerning payment but not test results. Go elsewhere for care for yourself and your baby.

October 18th, 2015

I had an amazing, kind ,promt experience

I was treated very promptly, and friendly the medical assistant joked around and made me feel very comfortable. Then Dr.Brathwaite had the best bedside manner, a very sweet gentle lady..let's face it a visit to the gynecologist is not something we usually look forward to,but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this very professional and personable doctor, this coming from someone who was very scared to go to a new doctor because I lived in Texas and saw the same gynecologist for 30 years

August 1st, 2015

Don't know where to start

She seems nice in the beginning but when it come to talking it awkward she doesn't tell me anything acknowledging something that she know about what I'm going threw she made thing very awkward for me. She gives you that stare like what are you talking about. When I can to tell her I need help she doesn't have a concern for me cancer runs in my family deeply and so I had a different experience then most she may of not like me and this was my first time seeing here. Isn't a Obgyn suppose to call you in when something goes bad and does she even want to know if I'm ok no I think I sum it up here.

May 22nd, 2014

she has no way of treating people

I don't like to talk about doctors because I have worked & still working for them, but this doctor is something else, she is rude with no bedside manners at all, & when u have questions she answer them on the way out the door.

November 21st, 2013

Be careful!

I don't like to give negative reports but please always get a second opinion when seeing this doctor.

August 29th, 2017