Dr. Marguerite Brathwaite MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 13th, 2016
Save yourself the time and trouble, go elsewhere.
How do you not prescribe prenatal vitamins to a patient in their 2nd trimester? Bedside manner is horrible, unprofessional, distracted and does not care about patient but will follow up if it's concerning payment but not test results. Go elsewhere for care for yourself and your baby.

October 18th, 2015
I had an amazing, kind ,promt experience
I was treated very promptly, and friendly the medical assistant joked around and made me feel very comfortable. Then Dr.Brathwaite had the best bedside manner, a very sweet gentle lady..let's face it a visit to the gynecologist is not something we usually look forward to,but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this very professional and personable doctor, this coming from someone who was very scared to go to a new doctor because I lived in Texas and saw the same gynecologist for 30 years

July 31st, 2015
Don't know where to start
She seems nice in the beginning but when it come to talking it awkward she doesn't tell me anything acknowledging something that she know about what I'm going threw she made thing very awkward for me. She gives you that stare like what are you talking about. When I can to tell her I need help she doesn't have a concern for me cancer runs in my family deeply and so I had a different experience then most she may of not like me and this was my first time seeing here. Isn't a Obgyn suppose to call you in when something goes bad and does she even want to know if I'm ok no I think I sum it up here.

May 22nd, 2014
she has no way of treating people
I don't like to talk about doctors because I have worked & still working for them, but this doctor is something else, she is rude with no bedside manners at all, & when u have questions she answer them on the way out the door.

November 20th, 2013
Be careful!
I don't like to give negative reports but please always get a second opinion when seeing this doctor.