A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriwether Brown graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Cullman, AL.
See Madison Psychiatrists.