A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meriwether Brown
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Meriwether Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriwether Brown graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Meriwether Brown practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Cullman, AL.
See Madison Psychiatrists.