Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marguerite Crawford
Marguerite Crawford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Tampa, FL (and 6 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Marguerite Crawford is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, Manatee Memorial Hospital and South Florida Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Marguerite Crawford has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Marguerite Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Jeffrey Ewig
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Lawrence Ettinger
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Tampa, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Irmel Ayala
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0 mi31