A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Elliott, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Elliott, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Elliott DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite Elliott practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Elliott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite Elliott practices Family Medicine near Verona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Verona Primary Care Doctors.