A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite French is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite French, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. French has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Research Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Devonne French MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite D. French practice?
- Dr. Marguerite French has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite French practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Psychiatrists.