A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite French is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite French, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. French has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Research Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Devonne French MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite D. French practice?
- Dr. Marguerite French has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marguerite French practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Lees Summit Pediatricians and Lees Summit Psychiatrists.