A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marguerite Germain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marguerite Germain, Board-Certified Dermatologist/MOHS Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Germain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Germain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marguerite Germain, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
Education & Awards
Dr. Germain graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Germain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marguerite Ann Germain MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marguerite A. Germain practice?
- Dr. Marguerite Germain has 1 office location.
Dr. Marguerite Germain practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Dermatologists and Mount Pleasant Surgeons.